Thursday, April 4, 2013

Superhero World

On most days, I live in a superhero world.  Whether it is Superman, Batman, Spider man or many many others.  This is my life.  And I love it!  Orrin loves to dress up.  His many costumes are not limited to superheros, but many of them are.    Here are few of the characters he likes to play often.  
 Here he is being a spider, I think Reggie was Spider man at the same time, but I didn't get a picture of him.
 Orrin was demonstrating how he throws his shield, if only it came back to him on its own!


 I do have one cute Captain America if I do say so myself!


Watch out for Batman!


When we aren't playing Superheros, we are trying to find some science experiment to do.  Quinn found a way to make rock candy.  Here are the boys showing off their Rock Crystals after a few long days of waiting for them to form.





And Lastly, I just live with a bunch of goofballs.  Who else would beg me to lock them in a closet and then laugh like crazy when I try to take pictures.



I love my crazy boys, and I am super excited to add a princess to the mix.  Should change things up a bit, but I think it will be good for all of us :)  

1 comment:

Meghan & Chase said...

I haven't seen your blog for a while! Great posts- i love all the pictures. your boys are so CUTE and you're such great family. Love you