Reggie's Preschool has been doing a reading program for the last 6 weeks. They were sent home with circles to write on for every book that they read. Then they went to Paizano's Pizza and had a pizza party to celebrate how well they all did. He received a certificate for participating and Mrs. Brooks announced how many books everyone read. As a school they read almost 1300 books! Isn't that amazing?!!!! Reggie was so excited about this program that I could hardly keep up with him. We had to make a lot of circles! But we had a lot of fun reading together.
I love it when I can capture his silly faces on camera! He is so excited to be there. He has been counting down his sleeps until this pizza party. He could hardly contain himself :)
Reggie read 213 books over the 6 week period! We are so very proud of him! Here he is with his teacher Mrs. Brooks. She is so great with these kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment