It has been so long since I have posted! So many things have happened but I will just start here in the last few months. These are just some random pictures of us lately. Orrin is getting so big and Reggie is having fun teaching him things.
Reggie loves trains! Specifically Thomas the Train, but he likes them all. We started doing daily crafts in the mornings and I started with trains. I was trying to get him to show off his train but he just covered it up. He is so proud of his crafts. We have now made lots of different trains, tugboats, turtles, fish and many others. He has them displayed around his room. It has been such a fun activity for us to share together.
If he isn't making trains, he's playing with them. :)
And here is our Orrin. We love him dearly. Look at him, how could you not? Haha, he makes us smile with his fun charming personality. He is almost 9 months old and not quite crawling yet. He's got a lot of body to lift off of the ground so it is taking him a little longer.
Apparently I didn't get him to his bed fast enough, he fell asleep in his highchair!
This was taken when it still wasn't very warm out, but we got Reggie a sandbox. He loves to cover himself in the sand.
Just Mommy and Reg having a little fun together during our morning craft time :)
2 comments:
Cute pictures Amanda! That one of Reggie in the sandbox cracks me up, that is totally a Quinn expression!
Hope you guys are doing great...
They are so big! I am glad to see what you have been up to!
Post a Comment