I have neglected to post about my precious little boys for quite a while now. So here is an extremely long post to catch us up a little bit. Quinn graduated and we moved back to Baker just before Christmas. We are staying with my parents until Quinn finds a job somewhere, but the boys are really enjoying being able to spend lots of time with both sets of Grandparents.
These first 3 or 4 pictures were our attempt to get some Christmas pictures of the boys. We tried taking some together, but in the end it worked out better to get separate pictures of them. But here are a few anyway :)


Right after this picture was taken, Reggie just pushed Orrin aside and got off the couch, which sent Orrin rolling. Orrin is such a good sport with Reggie, he takes so much from his older brother. I think Orrin is just waiting until he can fight back. :)



This is Christmas Eve out at Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's.

Reggie sure loves his Uncle Weston, they have so much fun together.

Here is Reggie discovering the homemade Eggnog. He loves it just as much as we do.

Orrin getting his snuggles with grandma

For some reason Orrin didn't really like wearing his Santa hat, so we had to sneak it on when he was sleeping so we could get a decent picture

Christmas morning before Reggie discovered his presents

He was so excited! Santa brought his some really neat stuff.

Orrin with his Santa presents

Reggie and his new hat.

Reggie got a bowling set from his Aunt Kathy and Uncle Tom. He thinks it's just the greatest. He even likes to load up his brother in his Tonka truck and make him go bowling. (with our help of course.)


Orrin with his Uncle Weston

I'm not sure what Weston was doing here with Reggie, but he really loved it!

The Rest of the pictures are from Reggie's Birthday. He has recently become obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine, so we decided to have a Thomas party :)

This is Aunt Lisa showing Reggie his Thomas cake. Once he saw it he was so excited that he made her hold him up to see it for a long time. She kept putting him down and he kept asking to get back up again.
6 comments:
So fun! Isn't having little sibilings a blast! It sounds like Reggie thinks that Orrin is a fun little toy just like Ava thinks Viviann is :) Your little men are so handsome, and I love the facial hair that Quinn is growing...It is such a "I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL AT BYUI!" thing to do.
Your hair is adorable still from what I can see- what great pictures. You've got a super cute clan!
Being by the fam must be so great. I feel like we are in the same boat right now. I can't believe Reggie is 2! It's so great hearing how you are doing!
Quinn and Amanda...what fun pictures and cute little boys! Your fun pictures make me miss you guys...and I found myself longing to be in Oregon with my favorite Aunt, Uncle and cousins....we need ot come. I am glad to see your boys growing and doing well. They are precious! Love to all
Thanks! Yeah we found out Kate was a girl at 17 weeks so I'm assuming we'll find out...as long as legs uncross at some point!
Fun pics Amanda! The boys are getting so big, that's crazy! Are you guys in Baker still?
Post a Comment