Here are some more pictures of our precious new addition to the family.
Quinn is so cute with little Orrin. Both of us had forgotten how little and cuddly they are in the beginning.
Here's Reggie saying hello for the first time to his little brother. He was so excited to see him. He bent over and looked in at him and just smiled and laughed. It was the sweetest thing to see him so happy with having his brother home with us. The second I walked in the door, Reggie suddenly seemed so much bigger and older than he had before I left the day before. :)
It is amazing how big the older siblings suddenly seem. I was like "Ava go make your bed and make dinner...you're old enough now" haha. So fun having a new little bitty around!
He is so handsome! It sounds like things are going well. So I was thinking the other day. I have a brother and sister in law that live in Rexburg with their spouses. Are they in your ward? There is Rachel and Matt Mendenhall(she is large with child) and Matt and Noel Hurst(both very skinny people).
6 comments:
congrats you guys! orrin was one of our names too if stella had been a boy :)
It is amazing how big the older siblings suddenly seem. I was like "Ava go make your bed and make dinner...you're old enough now" haha. So fun having a new little bitty around!
he looks like Reggie! What a sweet older brother- he'll be a big helper. I hope you are feeling well!
He is so handsome! It sounds like things are going well. So I was thinking the other day. I have a brother and sister in law that live in Rexburg with their spouses. Are they in your ward? There is Rachel and Matt Mendenhall(she is large with child) and Matt and Noel Hurst(both very skinny people).
Welcome baby Orrin! You guys sure make cute kids!
Good job guys. What a cute baby. He is sure a little Reggie.
He looks so snuggley, like he needs a snuggle from Aunt Ramona.
Love you all!!!!!
Post a Comment