We would like to introduce Orrin Porter Anderson! He joined us at 6:44 PM on Nov 10Th. He weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces and is 18.75 inches long. Mommy and baby are doing well. We will post more pictures soon.
YEA!!! Right on your due date, AGAIN!? :) He is darling. Congratulations. I was thinking about you all day yesterday. I hope all went well. I can't wait to see you when you are up for it!
Congrats! Two boys will be so fun! He weighed the same as Viviann. Let me know if you need anything at all. Especially help with moving or something nummy to eat!
6 comments:
Congratulations! He is adorable and I'm so glad mom and baby are both doing well!! Love the name!
YEA!!! Right on your due date, AGAIN!? :) He is darling. Congratulations. I was thinking about you all day yesterday. I hope all went well. I can't wait to see you when you are up for it!
Congrats! Two boys will be so fun! He weighed the same as Viviann. Let me know if you need anything at all. Especially help with moving or something nummy to eat!
I LOVE that name! He is so sweet. We are all so happy for you guys! I am so impressed that you posted pics so soon. Thanks!
Yay! Congrats! Hes exactly one month younger than Lucy.
You are parents of TWO!?! I can hardly believe it. Congratulations you guys, he is so handsome and precious. We can't wait to meet him... someday
Post a Comment