Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Reggie's new trick!
I heard Reggie this morning and I went into his room to get him up for the day, and this is what I found....
Now I have to admit that I wasn't too surprised because he has been standing up on things for a little while, but he hadn't figured out the crib yet and I was just dreading the day for when it happened. You would think that it wouldn't be a big deal because he can't get out, but Reggie loves it so much that he won't sleep. He has been down for his nap for almost an hour now and he is still awake just playing and standing up in his crib! Anyway, i thought i would share this wonderful moment with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope he eventually fell asleep! I think it took kate at least a week before her excitement about it subsided. MISS YA
Post a Comment