Quinn, Amanda, Reggie, Orrin and Baby girl!
What a cutie pie! Don't you just love those hazy smiles and lazy looks! He is so cute....
That is a really cute little slide show. Way to go Blogger Pro! :) Reggie is such a handsome little man
Aww thanks for sharing all those. I really like the pic of him toward the end in his car seat wearing a short sleeve button up
Aaah! I love that you have a blog, we have one too! My first thought was that Reggie looks like Quinn, but it's hard to tell! Your hair looks way cute, it's a good cut for you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cutie pie! Don't you just love those hazy smiles and lazy looks! He is so cute....
That is a really cute little slide show. Way to go Blogger Pro! :) Reggie is such a handsome little man
Aww thanks for sharing all those. I really like the pic of him toward the end in his car seat wearing a short sleeve button up
Aaah! I love that you have a blog, we have one too! My first thought was that Reggie looks like Quinn, but it's hard to tell! Your hair looks way cute, it's a good cut for you!
Post a Comment