Thursday was my 25th birthday. I think I have finally come to grips with the fact that I am a quarter of a century old. It seems like just yesterday I was turning 20 and all my friends were saying "you're not a teenager anymore!" But obviously that was a while ago. I don't know where the time went but I realized that these last few years have been so great. This is probably the reason why I was so depressed that they are gone. I am sure though that I have many more wonderful years to come!
Quinn was determined to make it the best day ever. Even though he still had to work most of the day, he spent every moment he had at home making sure I was happy and enjoying myself.
After nap time Quinn and Reggie gave me my gifts. Reggie loved the gifts he got for me so much he wouldn't pay attention to the camera long enough to get a good picture. He gave me a DVD player for our bedroom (ours broke months ago) and the DVD "The Ultimate Gift". It is such a good movie, i was so excited!
Shortly after the presents, Quinn headed back to work and I packed up Reggie and we went shopping!
On our shopping trip I found a number of new items for Reggie, but our favorite is his new P.J's. I figured that Quinn would approve since they are football Pajamas. I kept trying to get a good picture of them but he wouldn't sit still.
When Quinn came home from work, we had dinner and then he made me the best milkshakes ever! I had such a great birthday, Quinn had everything planned out perfectly. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful caring husband.
Quinn wanted to have more of a party for me but since it was during the week and everyone was working, he planned a little get together tonight with our friends. We are going to have an ice cream cake and play games. It should be fun!
3 comments:
Happy birthday! It sounds like it was a good one! Sadly I was thinking how much I wish I was 25 again(I'm not that much older but the thought of 30 around the corner makes me a bit sick).Cute pictures of Reggie too!
Looks like you had a great day. I'm sorry I am the worst friend and didn't call!!! I'll call today. That's right Amanda, you're NOT a teenager anymore, hehheehhe.
Amanda,
Happy Birthday! I am glad that you had such a great day. It looks like Quinn and Reggie really took good care of you. :) You guys are such a fun family! Thanks for posting about it. :)
Post a Comment