Reggie and I are desperately trying to find things to do to take my mind off the fact that I am STILL pregnant! I know, I'm not even due yet but for some reason it feels like it is taking forever! So, since Halloween is coming up and we have a ward party tonight, we thought we would do a little baking. This is our creation....
I'm so excited! It actually kind of looks like the picture out of one of those food magazines. I can never make things look like they are supposed to and I think I finally did it! :)
The rest of these pictures are just some random ones that we have taken of Reggie over the last few weeks.
It's hard to tell, but he found my spray bottle and is having a blast spraying himself in the face.


I don't know what is so exciting about climbing in things but it is Reggie's favorite thing to do.
I don't know what is so exciting about climbing in things but it is Reggie's favorite thing to do.
4 comments:
Reggie is so cute! I laughed when you said that you can never make things look like they should. Your pumpkin cupcake cake is way cool. Plus Amanda, you ALWAYS make the most amazing desserts! You could make up your OWN magazine.
.. I am still waiting for the desserts recipe blog, by the way. ;)
Yeah I'm impressed with the cupcakes, but not surprised! You are a wonderful dessert maker. Guess what?? I thought of you the other day and made a jello jiggler message treat for a friend (remember when you did that for the sisters?). Anyway, I can't wait to hear that your new little baby is here- did you get the card?
That cupcake pumpkin creation is so cute! Let me know if you need any meals or help at all when the new little one actually does arrive!
PS...if you are thinking about natural birth and saving money...you can opt to not have an IV as long as you stay hydrated without it. That equals less money and you can go in the tub and not worry about getting anything wet or walk around without anything attached. I liked it quite well actually. Good Luck
Reggie is so big! I still picture him the same age as when we moved. I feel ya on the prego-ness. I still have over a month and I'm feeling very large and in charge! I'm sure you are just little but good luck with everything!
Post a Comment