Well, I am officially done with work. Now what am I supposed to do? Reggie and I spent a week and a half in Baker with our families. It was so fun for Reggie to spend so much time with both sets of grandparents. Unfortunately I am horrible at taking pictures when we go home for visits, so I don't have any to share today. Now that we are back in Rexburg we are slowly getting our apartment ready for the baby and also to move again in December :) I know it seems early to get ready to move but once we have the baby I will only have a month. Today I decided I would get out the infant seat and take it apart so that I could clean it up good for the baby. Reggie decided he wanted to help too! He is so excited about the new baby that he just had to make sure everything was clean and safe for him. He personally inspected the buckles and took off the cover so that it could be cleaned properly :)
Well, these were just a few funny pictures of Reggie helping me. It's hard to believe that he actually fit in that seat, he is getting so big now :)
4 comments:
I remember when Reggie was born and you brought him to church in that car seat. That really seems like just yesterday! Reggie is so cute! Remember, if you need help getting ready for baby or to move you should call me. :) We can't wait to hang out with you guys again soon.
He IS getting so big! Reggie is such a handsome dude I can't believe baby number 2 will be here soon
I think that you should blog some more and I think that if I were you I would go to back yard! I love reading your post! Reggie is so big!
Start cooking and freezing meals ahead so that when the baby comes no one at your house will have to cook! I was so glad that I had stuff prepared ahead of time when I had Leah. Especially after the second trip to the hospital. I wish we were closer and I'd help you out!
Reggie is such a cute little man! Give him loves from us!
Post a Comment