I am sorry that it has been over a week since we found out but we have just been so busy with everything that I hadn't had a chance to share our wonderful news. This is no indication of my lack of excitement. We are both so excited! Here are some wonderful pictures of our new little ............????
That's right, we are having another little boy, and we couldn't be happier. We are thinking of naming him ..... oh wait i'm sorry I can't tell you that. IT's a secret! Haha, we have one or two names in mind but we found out with Reggie that even if we had a name picked sometimes things change right at the end. Reggie was going to be named Cameron Isaac my whole pregnancy until a week before he was born. When I first saw him I knew he wasn't a Cameron at all. Oh how I love my little Reggie. So, just be patient you will all find out his name shortly after he is born :)
8 comments:
So cute! I have been thinking of you guys. So exciting that you are joining me in the mom of two boys club. It is really just the best. I can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations! They will be best buddies, plus now ther'll be another handsome dude for Kate to date later on! I hope you're doing great.
Congrats! How exciting to have brothers....they will compliment our sisters we are having...maybe they will all get married. Haha. Hope things are well in Rexburg and with the pregnancy.
Congrats! Two boys, how fun!
WOOHOO!! Did you see my post? We're having a girl!! We could hook them up and stuff cause they'll be the same age! Yay! So what's your actual due date cause I never heard? We miss you guys a lot p.s.
So exciting! It was great to see you all. I love that little Reggie. He is so incrediably funny! Good luck with everything.
Love Amanda
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! I'm sure Reggie is going to love a younger brother!
Congrats Amanda and Quinn!! Dang I'm so behind, lol!
Post a Comment