Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big News

The Anderson Family has some big news to share! We are expecting our second child in November! I am 11 weeks along and we just had our first doctors appointment and everything is looking great so far. We had our first ultra sound yesterday and I was amazed at how much we could see of the baby. When we had Reggie we went into the Doctor when we thought we were 9 weeks along, and actually we were only 7 and a half weeks, and it was hard to see anything on the ultrasound. So, in fear of that happening again I was a little slow on making my appointment and we didn't go until we were almost 11 weeks. It was awesome though, cause we could see the babies legs and arms moving around. It was a much different experience than Reggie's first ultrasound. It was really neat, they even let us hear the heart beat :) Anyway, my due date is November 10th. So Reggie and our new little one will be just short of 2 years apart.

13 comments:

Bingham Family said...

Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you guys! They will have close birthdays, that will be so much fun! Are you guys hoping for a boy or girl?

Meghan & Chase said...

Congratulations! Reggie is gonna be a big brother!Wow that's so GREAT! I'm soo glad to hear you're back to part time. How are you feeling? Wait, I'm gonna call you

The Crebs Family said...

Congrats! our little kiddos will only be like 2 1/2 months apart! Play group! I hope that you are feeling well and that everything is going smoothly.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! You have the cutest family and I can't wait to hear what gender #2 is going to be!!

Emily said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for your family! I am sad that I am not there to help you out. I hope that You are feeling well, Amanda!

Hogg Family said...

How exciting for you guys! Congrats!

Leslie Garbanati said...

Yipee! Another baby! Congrats! Take care of you and that baby! Love Ya tons!

The Olligschlager Family said...

Congrats! That is so awesome. It is hard for me to believe that lil reggie is going to be a big brother but I bet he will be awesome at it!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation guys, Having two is a lot of fun.

A New Life Student said...

That is so exciting!!! Congratulations, we are so happy for you all! Hope you are feeling okay.

mama blizzard said...

Sorry I'm so late to the news. I haven't been online much lately...shocking, I know. Thanks for the call. I'm so excited for you two. The girls are crossing their fingers for a girl. We'll be watching for updates. Loves!

Joseph & Khia Blackner said...

Oh my goodness!!! We're so excited for you! Are you taking bets on whether you will have another Reggie or a Regina?! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you guys and I'm so excited that I found you guys. I've been thinking about you for a while and wondering where you were and how things were going.