Saturday, March 7, 2009

Huge Update

Well, I know this is going to sound like an excuse but our internet has not really been working for so long now. They completely turned it off for a while and then when it came back on it only works here and there. So, I have a lot of catching up to do. Here are pictures of Christmas and Reggie's first birthday.
This is us our getting our Christmas tree. Reggie was such a trooper, we had him so bundled he couldn't hardly walk, but he had a lot of fun.

He loved the shatter proof ornaments, he just kept running around the house with them.


On Christmas Eve we opened our pajamas and Reggie got Spiderman pj's and slippers. He loved the slippers, he actually laid down for his nap still holding them because I didn't have the heart to take them away from him.


Here we are Christmas morning in our new pajamas.

Christmas day we got so much snow that we were stuck in our parking lot so we just stayed at home all day. We took Reggie out in a sled all over the complex. Here we are laying in the snow.

This is his birthday party in Baker with our families. He was totally spoiled and got some really awesome toys.

Reggie loved the cake that Grandma Anderson made so much that he stole the antenna and licked the frosting off of it.


Grandma Anderson and Aunt Katelyn worked so hard and made this super cute cake for Reggie.

He really demolished his cake fast!

5 comments:

Meghan & Chase said...

He's SO cute! Kate has the same puppy toy. I'm glad to see he wasn't shy about his birthday cake that's awesome! Thanks for the pictures- I'll call you soon!

Ramona said...

What a cutie. I was so excited to see your update. Aren't these little ones just amazing, how fast they change.
Love you guys...

The Olligschlager Family said...

Happy Birthday Reggie! Miss ya guys

Val said...

Reggie is so cute. It seems that you are enjoying life these days. I miss you! I was thinking about you the other day. We will be heading up your direction for a family reunion this summer. If you are going to be around I would LOVE to stop by.

Rachel said...

Cute pictures Amanda! Hope you guys are doing great!