A bath was a must after the pumpkin carving, which didn't upset Reggie, he loves his bath time.
Our final product.
Here we are getting ready to go to our ward Halloween party. Reggie was a monkey and Quinn was Indiana Jones.
Quinn is getting ready to start the pie eating contest.
Gross, Quinn ate the pie so fast, but I think he got a lot up his nose too! Yuck! They didn't really name a winner for the contest, there was 2 or 3 of the guys that were really close.
Well, that's it for our Halloween festivities, too bad it's almost Thanks Giving before I shared them with you all.
Well, that's it for our Halloween festivities, too bad it's almost Thanks Giving before I shared them with you all.
1 comment:
What an adorable monkey! I really like the picture of him pointing to the pumpkin. Oh, I think Kate has the same bath toys, how fun. Reggie is so cute, I just want to squish him!
Post a Comment