On Saturday we enjoyed the last Saturday together before school starts and schedules got crazy. We took Reggie to the Nature Park to feed the ducks. Reggie and I went there the night before with some friends but Quinn was at work. So we decided to go again so that Quinn could help Reggie feed the ducks since I am kind of afraid of them.... I know, I'm a wimp.


Reggie was enjoying watching the ducks follow Quinn around. He was laughing and smiling. I tried to get close enough so that you could see him better, but once again I am scared of them. After taking a few pictures I noticed Reggie had his hand in his mouth. Quinn was holding Reggie in one arm and holding the bread in that same hand. Well Reggie figured out that there was bread within arms reach and he decided that he needed a little snack.

Quinn was trying to be funny and he kept throwing bread towards me so that the ducks would follow me around looking for food. This particular duck was chasing me most of the time and made it really hard to get pictures of Reggie.

We had to get a picture with me and Reggie since it seems that I am always the one behind the camera, we hardly have any with me in them.
Monday was the first day of school. We were all dreading the start of the semester because we will miss having Quinn around so much.
Quinn was trying to be funny and he kept throwing bread towards me so that the ducks would follow me around looking for food. This particular duck was chasing me most of the time and made it really hard to get pictures of Reggie.
2 comments:
What a turd- trying to make the ducks chase you!!! Have I told you that I love Reggie's round little head?? Have I told you you look sassy with your new haircut???
That must have been so much fun to give Reggie the experience of feeding ducks! Your family is so great! I laughed about how Quinn made the ducks chase you. I agree, what a turd! ;)
Post a Comment