Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another exciting day with Reggie

Reggie loves to play and get into many different things. It seemed like today was worse than normal. Every time I turned around it was something else. One of his favorites is the bag of diapers. I don't usually let him play with it, but that is probably why he likes it so much. I hide it on the side of the couch against the wall, but he has recently figured out how to grab the bag and pull it out.

He is so happy to have out smarted mom.


This is after I took it away, he was laying with his face down crying this little pouting cry. I tried not to laugh, but it was so cute.

He quickly got over being upset and started chewing on the couch cover. YUCK! After quickly taking the picture I made him quit, he wasn't very happy with me.

These next few are just some funny pictures of things he has done lately.


Reggie hasn't figured out that you have to drink from the cup one particular way. Upside down doesn't work as well.


He was just rolling around on the floor playing and he army crawled right into the bottom of the exer-saucer (I have no idea how to spell it...) I love the drool spilling off of his face.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute..They grow up so fast!

Meghan & Chase said...

I didn't see this post until just now. Oh he's so cute- wish he and Kate were together so they could...stare at eachother more.